Creativity Movement – An Idea That Has Nothing To Do With Being Creative
Not all efforts toward the achievement of creativity are for the good of all people. There are some that cater only to a select few. Sometimes even to the point of being so fundamentalist oriented that they seek to weed out and destroy anything that tries to oppose their ideas or get in their way. One such proponent is the Creativity Movement.
At first glance this movement may seem very universal and all-encompassing, embracing all kinds of backgrounds, races and ideas. However, a closer look into what the Creativity Movement really is and why it was created in the first place may come as quite a shock.
The Creativity Movement is a white supremacist and racialist group that pushes for advancement and sole development of the so-called White Religion. In a contemporary view, it may be considered anti-Christian, though most of its proponents and supporters will say that it is actually an offshoot of Positive Christianity.
What the Creativity Movement does is religious in its nature, denying the occurrence of the Holocaust and focusing only on the growth, prevalence and dominance of the white race. When we really think about it, it’s actually pseudo-Nazi.
How was the Creativity Movement formed?
It was first founded by Ben Klassen in 1973 and originally referred to as the Church of the Creator. Initially, it was simply mentioned in Klassen’s book, titled “Nature’s Eternal Religion”, but was later developed into a real movement by Matthew Hale following his imprisonment and then renamed to become the World Church of the Creator.
The word “world” was added to emphasize that the group’s goal was to globally encourage a world inhabited only by the Whites as they promoted the eradication of everyone on earth that was non-white or Jewish.
Below is the Creativity Movement’s 16 Commandments of Creativity, verbatim:
1. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.
2. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.
3. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and that the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.
4. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be: What is best for the White Race?
5. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.
6. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.
7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ (Blank) or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.
8. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.
9. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.
10. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.
11. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.
12. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature’s plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.
13. You shall honor, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.
14. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.
15. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability.
16. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.
Our purpose for presenting this information here is that we believe it’s important that advocates of creativity know what the Creativity Movement is actually about and to make sure people know that this website is not connected to this movement in any way, shape or form. What we do advocate is the advancement of creativity as discussed elsewhere on this website.